When the guy gets up – you notice that … something is wrong. Perhaps it is not small at all – but the cage does not take your breath away, unless in this individual, because it just catches breath after the effort
Indeed, he is not so small at the moment – but what about the fact that his chest is not small compared to someone who, rather than from strength exercises, is holding away, since his shoulders definitely outweigh the chest in his figure? Well, just …
Maybe the weight even grows, maybe the cage even grows – but if the arms grow even more, then the cage looks optically too small compared to the rest … And this is generally the most common problem I see in people … Weight in the bench bench press it’s growing, but the cage does not grow any more … Ahh, most people will not get out of training at the moment. But we know what it is like – when the man is not well read, he is too limited and can not imagine training the cage without this unfortunate flat … And pushing the shoulder and tricepps in most people leads to what I previously mentioned-large paws, small chests. Brrrr, I do not like that silhouette.
Of course, it is known that this exercise is certainly a test of the strength of the front functional chain and there are people who based on this exercise have a well-developed cage-but of course it’s more a matter of good genetics than the effectiveness of this exercise, possibly choosing appropriate complementary exercises on the cage training and of course performing them correctly technically. Well, not many people are involved in this exercise, which is shown by the eternal, bad struggles with him … Well, if you have too big arms compared to the chest, you have introduced this to the wrong technique, be it your genetics-squeezing the bar on a horizontal bench for sure it will not help you out of this.
If for various reasons you care about the result in this exercise, your ego, however, takes the lead, and you look more for strength in your goals, or just want to take part in some competition – it’s not quite an article for you …
In case you belonged to the first group – know that it often happens that when we let go flat and return to it for two consecutive training cycles, it turns out that old weights somehow got lighter and do not dent in bENCH …
I practiced myself with this plan-the progress was. Of course, you can also take a look at the powerlifting section – there you can find more plans focused on squeezing lying down.
In total, the approach to this exercise has recently changed.
at least in this forum – because when I enter the gym, I still see flat breaking and the same technical mistakes …
Basis-technique ladies, technique!
OK, then, let’s start to the beginning, how many times it was written
1. Technical item – blades pulled, cage wyplej, butt adheres to the bench immovable, legs stably on the floor here, not necessarily, but certainly with heavy weights obligatorily … lightweight bridge, lightweight – keeping the natural curvature of the spine we make the bench adheres to the top of the back and butt / legs.
2. Note – very often committed, and downplayed error … Where do you look at the gym – everyone makes it with all kinds of squeezing movements …
WE DO NOT BLOCK THE LIMITS IN THE FINAL MOTION PHASE! – The effect of this is to turn off the work of the chest, it is certainly tempting to do so and give yourself a moment of rest between repetitions – but this is definitely a wrong habit. What’s worse is the sensitized-it breaks the elbow joints … When I see people who block the elbows to the end of the bench press automatically curves and remind me of this for a really unpleasant feeling of pain in the elbow joints.
3. Remember about breathing … this also applies to all exercises – breathing can lead to big complications. Exhale on the move by positive weight removal.
4.Tempo-depending on the exercise … .If it comes to the unfortunate flat, and generally with the barbell-free, controlled negative, dynamic squeeze … On the dumbbells I recommend to go down as fast as possible all the time! CONTROLLED! Negative and hold the dumbbells in the bottom phase, move as low as you can – or not too low! no one wants to tear up their chests or break their shoulders, then of course a dynamic impression.
5. An appropriate warm-up – and here I am going to touch on a topic somewhat with the previous point – how to get down … If you are not warm enough, you are in danger of injury … And the most common injuries involve shoulder joints / shoulder rotators that are responsible for shoulder rotation and stabilization at shoulder some exercises. If you have any serious problems with your shoulders – unfortunately, you are not in a good situation. The most contagious range of movement for such people on any exercise is when we go down elbows below the shoulder / body line and this should be avoided. The whole problem lies only in the fact that going down below we stimulate the cage in a wider scope and we make exercises for it much more efficient. Well, well, apparently, health above all else. However, I will not be broader here – I’m not a medical specialist.
6.A propo span – preferably, so that the arms are only slightly bent … Sometimes a little more, if only to secure the elbow but also to do, however, a few repetitions more, when we are already dying BUT! absolutely beware of bending elbows to a 90-degree angle – such a brutal shortening of leverage in this exercise is not sensible in my view, considering that it treats it as a finish / pomper.
If someone wants it, then there is another exercise, such as combined spins – where we have a greater weight than on typical skirts and at the same time make the exercise more complex.
7. Breaks between exercises – in the main exercise, we can boldly stretch to about 3-3.5 minutes, in the rest of the hard exercises about 2.5 minutes, in isolated exercises / pushers, etc. somehow a minute and a half. Yes I do it – and destroy it.
The right part – that is, once you know how to do exercises, you can build your training – absolutely do not reverse the order of the above activities as poetically I came out, ahh.
Immediately at the beginning I will say – if someone expects mega extended, high volume training, it … got hit. I can really move my cage 3 exercises. Little, right? But done properly, with the right technique, will destroy your cage in such a way that it will be difficult for you to move the upper half of the body over the next days. Of course, as with any other muscle party, so here – you can sometimes find out how I say, controlled kataale once a month, two, three, or one quite short but hard training cycle – but you should not overdo it. I really, believe me – hardly anyone needs to torture chest. All the more so that most people will overhaul it, and certainly compared to other, larger and much more important parties.
Ok, then … what is the most popular training method? Well, it’s a split with the party once a week.
I am currently training this type of training
Extrusion on a flat with supination 5 of the RAMPA series
Pressing the dumbbell on the upper 3-series
flat spreads 3 series
Yes, this is the destructive training … if you do not believe-you can try it yourself, taking care of the technique all the time. Maximum chest involvement and minimizing the work of the arms during such training results in chest damage. As you can see at the moment, I’m doing dumbbells – well. maybe a few people will write to me that it is a bad solution, that some exercise with a barbell would be useful … I know one thing – my chest is damaged, and although I have too much to shine – I do not resist the burden here. Besides, at the gym where he is currently training dumbbells up to 45 kg ….
Thus, the training schedule can be as above but also … The impression on the upper slant can be changed with a hierarchy with bench press on a horizontal bench, if someone needs it – then the impression on the upper slope is done in 5 series, we can add supination if we do not have problems with the technique here, and the flat impression is only treated with three series.
The start-ups in this plan are treated as a finish / pomper exercise – we obviously do not try to take Bbb’s work, but at the same time we have to do technically 12-15 repetitions in each series.
And so, taking advantage of the opportunity-I mention that the purpose of the springs itself is NOT STRETCHING THE CAGE. Of course, its extension causes the involvement of more muscle fibers as a result of increasing the range of motion … But this exercise, like any strength exercise – is designed to stimulate the body to increase muscle mass. Strength training does not extend – just as stretching does not build muscle mass. Simple? Ok.
We are flying further.
Look – how simple and primitive it seems … what I am writing here, so much angulation, and finally such a simple span … Only if it works – why combining? Why spoil something that is prospering? And this training probably affected all people with 2, 3, 4 years … Yes, and the push-ups on the handrails is THIS is a golden exercise, for which many people take barbell bench press – the push-ups on the handrails are the equivalent of squatting on the cage , do not press the bar.
Of course, we have much more to choose from, you could do something like HSS, you can do series, MDS, we can train a cage twice a week, a good option, if you care about the result in any particular exercise – then you can set a priority for them you do lightly and with reserve, once hard with ramping progression …. Possibilities are really many – but sometimes you need a surprisingly little … Compared to what people imagine about chest training. It is always the most tortured party by beginners, and usually not at all in need.
Ahh, one more thing – remember that the circumference of the chest is mostly … the surface of the back. This is another proof that you do not have to concentrate so much on your chest.
-Technical push-ups on the handrails by Puma
“Component parts of the correct pump on pereczach in the version for the cage
1. Entry to the custodian
– Stand straight on straight straight hands
– Take the technical position of the spigot, which is tightly pulled, the shoulders are retracted, the head perfectly straight to the trunk, the Gironda version is not applicable, it is necessary for the internship.
– The whole body has to be tense
– You are standing / hanging in a straight line. You must reduce the two katyas at the same time.
a) Torso angle to the straight line of the body
b) Leg angle to straight line
– Lean in the technical position and move your legs 10-25 degrees it’s up to you. You can not have a feeling that your feet are bothering you, it means that the characters are not identical. Your head must have your feet together. This is an important tip for people with disproportionately long legs, because for them both katy can be slightly different.
2. Slow but controlled lowering down
– you go down to the bottom, that is until the moment when the biceps locks on the forearm, if the health allows you
– in the version on the frame, you leave it so that the movement in the locks is perfectly to the sides. In the case of a shoulder problem, you reduce the side in favor of a slant.
3. Through the chest muscle scar, which you can only use thanks to the technical position, you lift the body up, as fast as you can recall, the feeling of acceleration disappears with a larger weight.
– Flat squeezing technique with supination
Everything like a normal impression but I want to remind you … start with the grip and finish on the hammer grip – only this way we can engage the end of the movement a bit more of the center of the chest + more protection against blocking the elbow than the trick … good for those who have this terrible habit. Although, unfortunately, here it is possible – it is not that automatically when you make a hammer in the upper phase of the movement, then the cage will work all the time. You have to try-technique + so-called muscle-mind connection.
– Remember that in the development of the cage you must also take care of the regeneration and correct development of shoulders and triceps – if you disturb the development / regeneration of these parties – this cage may not move you. Particularly important note for fans of barbell press but not only. Personally, in splits, I like to train triceps more than shoulders – it’s in better shape then.
“2 feel sets, 2-3 normals, attack.
1. 25% 1 rm jump set 5 reps
2. 50% 1 rm speed set 5 reps
3. 65% 1 rm normal set 5 reps
4. 75% 1 rm normal set 5 repetition light reserve / fall depends
5. 87% 1 rm extended set 3 repeat light reserve / fall depends
6. 100% 1 rm extended set 1 repeat muscle fall
the ramp base is a growing weight without changing the number of repetitions.
the number of sets you feel you need.
additional sets with fewer reps if you have strength.
… that is, depending on the disposal of the day, you can always add one series and even attack the record. Not to be confused with the 5 × 5 method. Percents may not agree to the end-they are not quoted literally from the puma of just someone else, I do not count the percentages, that’s why I prefer to never write them out, and do not worry about my progress, because it’s okay despite the lack of strictly calculated
You can read also: Creatine – ATP and anabolism