At the beginning I wanted to write that we currently have a lot of knowledge when it comes to nutrition in sports, but the most attention is devoted to bodybuilding, on the Internet it is difficult to find anything about fighting in martial arts and thanks to the diet we can achieve better results and sports results, use your entire potential we have, and balancing between weight categories, holding on to those that suit us the most and in which we have the greatest chance of success. This post also writes for those who do not think about the titles and taking part in competitions (although I do not hide that the most deprived ones) but for those who want to look good, live healthy lives and often in recent times wanting to combine the difficult task of mass acquisition and SW training.
So at this moment przedje to the main thread. The system that you propose consists of a cyclic diet, that is, goals that in a given period we want to achieve.
Cycles on which this way of eating is shared
2. Making a form
3. Reduction of body weight (if needed)
4. Preparation for professions
5. Weight increase of the body
1. Duration: 2-4 weeks. The main task in this cycle will be to get good eating habits, regularity and discipline and to introduce into the beautiful diet world. During this period, we do not use any kind of supplements or supplements because we do not need them at all. The introduction may exclude people who have any experience in counting calories, know their body, know how to choose the right products and knowledge of what is, for example, the glycemic index, nnkt, endo / ectomorphic, etc.
During these 2-4 weeks we try to feed you by a few principles we eat meals every 3 hours, the amount should oscillate at 6 a day, we choose the right products (which you will find out later), drink at least 2 liters of water a day, meals rather smaller, but also nutritious, a lot of vegetables. These are the assumptions that we hold firmly. After the end of this cycle, we are going to be the next in the order, for the contestants it will be the cycle “2. Making a form and for those who do not intend to start or have other priorities it will be a cycle” 5. Weight gain of the body
2. Making a form – duration is defined by factors such as time to work or personal goals. During this period, when we have a certain knowledge of everyday nutrition behind us, we are doing a good job! What goals? Strength of strength and / or strength (depending on what training plan we choose at the gym, we know that properly selected workouts help in reaching the maximum of their abilities, but not everybody exercises strength during SW training), increase dynamics, speed, condition, and the rest that comes for SW training ie coordination, techinism, reaction etc. During this period, we try to keep the mass on a constant level by operating the caloric content so that the body will regen and not get into overtraining and to run daily training at the highest possible speed. Sometimes we will have to come to terms with a gentle increase in body weight, but in this cycle we try to minimize this “side effect.
First, we calculate your demand
BMR – Basic metabolism
BMR = (9.99 X weight (kg)) + (6.25 X height (cm)) – (4.92 X century) + 5
BMR = (9.99 X weight (kg)) + (6.25 X height (cm)) – (4.92 X century) – 161
Then the result “we agree with our activity on the daily basis and the number of trainings
Number of trainings
Result multiplied by 1.2 with 2 training sessions per week
Result multiplied by 1.3 with 3 training sessions per week
Result multiplied by 1.4 with 4 workouts per week
Result multiplied by 1.5 with 5 workouts per week
Score multiplied by 1.6 with 6 workouts per week
Then we look at how many calories we add with different activities
+ 50kcal – for an unemployed person, sitting at home or sleeping
+ 100kcal – man “hard to acquire knowledge, i.e. student, student
+ 200kcal – for the person working “on the legs
+ 300-400kcal for a person working hard
Now that we have covered our body’s total calories and we are on balance 0, we add the appropriate surplus so that our body regenerates and does not get into overtraining (I probably do not have to mention what are the effects of overtraining …) ..
Endomorphic + 100kcal
Mesomorphic + 200kcal
Ektomorphic + 300-400kcal
And now let me give you an example of how to calculate all this if someone did not get it
Rocky is a 19-year-old teenager, is 177cm tall, weighs 75kg and is an ednomorfikiem, has 5 workouts a week (3 SW and 2 at the gym), outside the gym goes to school every day and pretends to learn
(9.99 x 75kg) + (6.25 x 177cm) – (4.92 x 19) + 5 = 749 + 1106 – 93 + 5 = 1767kcal.
Number of trainings
1767kcal x 1.5 = 2650kcal
2650kcal + 100kcal = 2750kcal
2750kcal + 100kcal = 2850kcal
Now, we’re holding on to 2850 kcal as if it were Pamela Anderson’s breasts! Of course, you are … the most important thing is watching your own body, because this pattern does not reflect the ideal demand and this is because every person has a different genetics, for one 2850 kcal will be too much because he will be obłuuszczal and the other will be eternally hungry, tired and until the end of August overtrain and get some injuries.
Also the golden rule
– we are fat … we subtract calories
– we feel that we’ve hit 10 “… we stick to it like the above breast
– we feel sluggish, we do not have strength at trainings, we walk eternally hungry and the mass starts to fall … we add
And how much should we add or subtract? But individually, I offer 100 kcal tonsil until it is effective.
“We distribute our calories to proteins, fats and carbohydrates, that is, distribution on BTW
How? yes, yes
2g protein per kg body weight (animal + vegetable)
1.3 g fat per kg body weight (we try to oscillate around 20-30% of the demand)
the rest of the needs we give back carbohydrates (we do not count fiber)
How does it look in pratics?
1g protein is 4 calories the same carbohydrate or 4 calories, fat and 9 calories
Rocky comes in again
2g protein x 75kg = 150g. 150g x 4kcal = 600kcal
1.3g fat x 75 = 98g. 98g x 9kcal = 882kcal
2850kcal – 1482kcal (600kcal + 882kcal) = 1368kcal
1368kcal / 4kcal = 342g of carbohydrates per kg of body weight.
We eat differently because in various BTW products they have different calorific value, besides we will provide in this way different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fats and antioxidants
Source of protein Breast of chicken / turkey, beef, (sometimes pork) fish of northern seas, tunnels from cans (large pieces in their own sauce, not more often than twice a week) whole eggs, milk, curd cheese, yogurt, kefir, protein teas
The source of fats is olive oil from the first cold pressing (the main source of fat in our diet), nuts (the best Italian, almonds), seeds and seeds (I recommend pumpkins), egg yolk, high-linseed cold-pressed linseed oil, cod liver oil or omega 3 , butter. After some time, when we gain experience, we should keep the ratio saturated / jednunienasycone / polyunsaturated 1/2/1 but at the very beginning do not worry about it.
Carbohydrates source all types of groats (buckwheat, millet, couscous, barley), brown rice, oat flakes, wholemeal bread, durum flour pasta, whole-wheat pasta, vegetables (do not count fiber for demand), fruits (we limit ourselves to 50g fructose daily)
I know how big a role in diets tastes dishes, but we try to feed the best, i.e. avoid frying. The best solution is to consume mashed cooked ones, in the following order boiled in water, then baked and finally fried but only and exclusively on solid or saturated fats. I recommend steam cooking, I eat it myself, and it is not difficult at all and the meat is really good. Spices we use of all kinds but natural, for example Herbes de Provence, we avoid “vegettes” magi and other stuffed with aromas and monosodium glutamate. Do not overdo it with salt, but do not exclude it from the diet. We keep drinking water and meals for about 20 minutes. we try not to drink during meals.
And now what should the example diet look like?
Breakfast – we deliver here
large portions of medium-carbohydrates to rebuild depleted glycogen stores and stop nocturnal catabolism
Average protein portions so that our muscles are fed with amino acids
optimal fat bites, e.g.
Oatmeal + raisins + walnuts + milk 3.2% + egg / piece of cheese
II breakfast – we deliver
mean / low amount of low and low carbohydrates
mean / small amount of protein
the optimal amount of fats
We keep the further supply of amino acids in the blood, we load in parallel and fat in a reasonable amount, e.g.
Rye bread + cheese / white cheese + olive oil / butter + vegetable, fruit.
Lunch – this is the most common pre-training meal, let’s try to eat it for a minimum. 2 hours before you do not feel any discomfort during training. We deliver in this meal
a large amount of carbohydrates so that the body can draw energy from them
Average protein portions to protect it anti-catabolic
optimal fat bites, e.g.
Buckwheat groats + chicken breast + olive + a large portion of vegetables + fruit
Now it’s time for supplements around training, an important element – 30 minutes before training, 15-20g proteins with 20-40g of high-carbohydrates.
– Right after training, after cooling down the body, 0.5-1g of carbohydrates about highs and g. along with 20-30g of protein (here well fulfills its role of WPC), and antioxidant because after training, the level of free radicals is significantly raised. Good post-workout food A large portion of carbohydrates with high / medium
A large / medium portion of protein
If we apply supplements around training, we add to this meal the optimal amount of fats, e.g.
Pasta with durum flour + curd cheese + raisins + pumpkin seeds / nuts
A meal before going to sleep – we eat it early enough before bedtime so that it does not eat on the stomach, about 1-1.5 hours.
Although some refute the myth about the harmfulness of carbohydrates before bedtime, I personally approach it with a distance and prefer to avoid them at this time.
This meal is to be delivered
A lot of proteins, preferably with slow absorption kinetics, that for a longer time could protect the body against nocturnal catabolism and provide the right amount of amino acids
Small carbohydrates, no one needle, they will come from with vegetables
The optimal amount of fats, e.g.
Salad with whole and cottage cheese + vegetables (chives, cucumber, lettuce) + olive oil
I am an advocate of taking free meals, at the same time rests our psyche and brings with it a lot of very positive effects, you can read about it. Personally, I try to keep a diet and I do 2 free meals a week. Let us try to make them similar in weight to the meals they replace. A good idea is to go out with friends for dinners, pizzas, etc. One beer will not hurt us once in a while.
Supplements and supplements
Let’s not get dressed up with the producers and their ads where we can read what magical results we will achieve after applying XY. Of course, we will need several resources that would be difficult to provide from the diet itself, and those that will help us achieve our goals in a significant way. He divides them into two groups
– source omega 3 (epa and dha), it will be a tran or o-3 capsule
– antioxidant, rich choice, you can recommend cheaper and more expensive ones, the most popular are vitamin C (I recommend fruit extracts, natural = better), green tea, OPC (eg grape seed extract), Ginkgo Biloba, Taurine, ALA, Beta- carotene and others
– a complex of vitamins, despite the diet rich in full-value products, it is good to supplement it with additional “bonuses for our body (beware of vitamins soluble in fats, because it is easy to overdose)
You can read also: Which martial arts is for you? Check this article to find out!