THE GOAL OF DIET
The first and by far the most important thing is to set a goal that we would like to achieve with the help of the diet. If it turns out that we would like to get rid of only a few centimeters, e.g. in the waist, without thinning in other areas of the body, then the slimming diet is not an option. In this case, it is better to stop reading here and go to the “training or fitness” section where it is easy to learn about exercises for selected parts of the body. The female body has it that even spellbound and very pleasantly asked will not lose weight where we want it, but most likely in certain “strategic places. Each of us has these easy-to-lose areas elsewhere, but there are not many women who would like to lose weight there. The most often quickly lose the upper body parts (hands, BUST, on some people the waist, the ribs appear on the top), and the hateful fat on the hips, thighs and bottom is based on the last moment. The natural structure of the figure can be improved only thanks to persistent exercises, supported by various feminine tricks (such as balms, massages, etc., but that’s what every one of us knows about). Magic bracelets and other wreaths will not help. And finally – before we come to the conclusion that it is time to lose weight, let’s ask some TRUSTED people about their opinion about our appearance, because it is not always how we see it is consistent with the truth, and thus a step away from falling into trouble related to eating disorders.
LET US ON …
… that we actually have a few kilos too much. What’s next? We determine how much we would like to dump. Bake? Ten? Or maybe twenty? Regardless of the number of shedding one kilogram should be spent at least (!) A week. The faster rate of weight loss will cause us only problems in the form of a greater risk of yo-yo, problems with complexion, bad mood, feeling of well-being, slowing down the metabolism, and thus slowing down the process of weight loss (or perhaps its complete inhibition, due to the shift the body to hunger, in which our body is trying to save every calorie and prevent the consumption of energy reserves, and so fat). Other problems that arise with draconian, rapid diets are the loss of lean body mass, various types of avitaminosis, problems with concentration, loss of skin firmness … These are just some of them. A kilogram or less per week is a healthy optimum. We are therefore aiming at changing eating habits for a longer period, and some of the habits acquired during the diet would be good for the whole life. After all, the reduction diet is not meant to be a quick way to short success, but to learn the principles of healthy nutrition for the future. Only this way you can keep a new, slim figure for a long time.
HOW TO EAT
Some basic rules that will apply to us during weight loss
0. Consistency, patience and perseverance – without it.
1. We eat 5-6 meals a day.
2. The earlier the more the later the less
3. The principle sounding a bit similar to the previous one – The sooner the more carbohydrates (complex, because of simple ones we try to avoid them), the later the less carbohydrates and more protein.
4. It is worth noting separately – We avoid simple carbohydrates, and thus all sorts of sweets, BIG fruit and honey (containing fructose), as well as disaccharides, i.e. sucrose (just sweets, sometimes sweetened fruit juices, cereal, etc.) and lactose contained in dairy products (here, however, you can calmly take a large portion of dairy products in the morning to provide your body with calcium and vitamins D, B12, etc.)
5. We try to eat as much hot things as possible (obligatory warm dinner) and drink warm, calorie-free drinks. Warm meals take longer.
6. We take care of the right amount of fiber in the diet, which allows you to feel longer and feel healthy, and also acts as a whisk on the digestive system. So we eat a lot of vegetables and whole-grain cereal products.
7. We drink a lot of water, mainly non-carbonated, mineral, medium or low mineralized, tea, herbal infusions. It helps the body to cleanse itself of toxins which it produces especially during slimming. Drinking large amounts of water also makes it possible to slightly weaken the feeling of hunger, which in the initial phase of the diet may be crucial.
8. We limit the intake of salt, which can cause swelling and thus falsify the results of the diet. In addition, it is worth giving rest to the kidneys. Salt and so is enough in our menu without additional additions.
9. We drastically reduce the intake of saturated fats, and turn them into valuable unsaturated fats, and therefore mainly vegetable (olive oil, grape seed oil, all kinds of seeds, nuts also supplying a lot of vitamin E) and fish, which are a source, among others . the so-called. omega 3 acids, highly valued in the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Under no circumstances should you completely avoid fats, they are essential for health and beauty (especially when it comes to your complexion).
10. We avoid frying – this is the worst way to prepare dishes. we forget about the bread crumbs that pull fat like a sponge, and the dishes are prepared by baking, stewing, cooking traditionally and steamed. If you are already deciding to fry it on teflon and using the minimum amount of healthy fat.
11. The last meal around 18.00
12. We never eat on the run, but slowly. You need time and peace for a meal. The brain learns of satiety only after some time of satisfying hunger. So let’s think about every bite.
13. We eat on small saucers – this trick works for a lot of people. There seems to be more on small plates of food.
14. We do not weigh every day, it can only become a cause of frustration, because the woman’s weight naturally varies by as much as 2 kilograms a day, especially before the period and it does not involve fixing, but with water retention in the body. It is better to hide the scale at all, or to weigh yourself every week, or rather to measure the effects with a tape measure and the so-called “Clothing test – just trying on the unstretching clothes every now and then, which will show us whether we have lost weight or not. This is definitely a more objective method.
LET’S GO TO THE CONCRETE
What should the day of a slimming person look like when it comes to decomposition and calorie meals. My suggestion is a slightly modified diet of 1200-1500 kcal. Why exactly? I assume that the person reading this text is physically active (eg three times a week, practicing a sport, going to aerobics classes or doing anything else, even if he has a job requiring constant movement). If this is not the case and our favorite sport is to click with the mouse or pilot buttons, I should subtract 200-500 kcal from the diet I suggest, but it would be better to take some physical activity. The role of movement in the slimming process can not be underestimated. It is especially worth to do aerobic exercises, which additionally accelerate the metabolism and thus facilitate the shedding of kilograms. For a person slightly moving just such a diet (1200-1500) will give a negative balance of around 1000 (or slightly more, depending on the natural predispositions, because the basic metabolism in everyone is slightly different) kcal per day, which will give a weekly loss of 1 kg . An exemplary copy for five meals with the calories and the time of each one marked
– BREAKFAST up to 500 kcal 7.00 – breakfast is a necessary and most important meal during the day, which “starts the metabolism after the night. In the morning, you do not need to worry about excess energy, because even during the day the body will burn it all. Good breakfast is a signal for the organism “You will get a lot of energy today, you can run calmly at high speed – and that’s what it’s meant to slow down the metabolism. It’s such a small scam, because then “already started metabolism will make fat burning more effective.
For breakfast, we choose cereal products containing a lot of fiber, that is, muesli, oatmeal, or other non-breakfast breakfast, or dark bread. For this dairy products, unsweetened – natural yogurt, kefir, buttermilk, white cheese, milk. Due to the early time, we do not have to worry about the lactose contained in them. For this some vegetables, or even fruit and breakfast ready.
-II BREAKFAST to 200 kcal at 10.00 -the second breakfast is to keep the metabolism at high speed, to which he jumped thanks to a rich breakfast. For this meal, we constantly choose the aforementioned complex, ie dark bread and protein products, i.e. lean sausage, white cheese, soy products, and vegetables with a low starch content, that is cucumbers, tomatoes, leafy vegetables and we already have a combined sandwich that you can easily take to work or school. If we want to take some juice with us, let’s choose vegetable (paying attention to tomato juices), because the fruit is most often sweetened, and therefore more calorific.
-WARNING to 400 kcal hours 14-15.00 – this is the time when we have to start paying attention to consumed carbohydrates. metabolism begins to slow down. For dinner, necessarily warm, we eat protein products (chicken breast, fish, skinny veal, turkey, etc., for this really small portion in the complex in the form of eg. Groats, rice, or legumes, and a large portion of vegetable salad with low starch content, no sauces, crumbs, roux.
– A light bulb to 100 kcal around 4:00 PM is a time for a small pleasure, but really small. The truth is that it’s better to allow yourself to do something fine than to throw yourself at anything and squander the effects of your current diet. The afternoon is the time where we often feel like something sweet. Let us not refuse it completely, because slimming is not to be a punishment, and a science of moderation, which will often have to take several months if we have to throw off a large amount of unnecessary fat. For an afternoon snack, we can easily afford two or three cubes of dark chocolate (high cocoa content), a few nuts, sesame seeds, one whole-wheat cake, or something else that will please us, fit within the assumed calorie limit (100) and will not ruin diet.
– DINNER up to 200 kcal hours 18-19.00 – this is a meal where you have to pay the most attention. Try to give up carbohydrates and eat lean protein products and possibly a little lettuce, tomato and cucumber vegetables. The appropriate products will be fish (tuna in its own sauce, or others eg stewed or baked in foil), or lean meat with vegetables. If possible, warm.
Total about 1,400 kcal – and here’s the note. If you subtract, then not from the first two meals (possibly 100 kcal from breakfast) and not at the expense of bypassing any of them. If you add, it only up to the first three meals.
Between meals, we drink mineral water, tea (I recommend green, KAIN red pur-erh – it supposedly really works, speeding up the metabolism) and various herbal teas, if only for laxative effects.
You can read also: Diet for women